Hi! I’m Crystal Wagner.
My life has taken many twists and turns. (Yours probably has, too!) At times, I felt purposeful and fulfilled; at other times, I felt lost and invisible. When people asked me what I did, I struggled to have an answer that I felt confident and proud to give.
It wasn’t that I didn’t enjoy what I was doing. I loved my life! But I didn’t know how to describe it in a way that others would understand and that I felt was important enough to stand alone.
Then, I discovered a secret. It doesn’t matter what other people think. And it doesn’t matter how other people do what they do. Once I learned about my values, strengths, and gifts, I could pursue my dreams and feel good about them.
I found a way to homeschool, run a business, go back to school, and manage our household. I had to choose how I spent my time and what was most important to me. But I found a balance that worked for us and allowed me to feel purposeful. I could live intentionally and have an impact in my home and beyond.
Everyone starts out as an original but ends up a copy.
Fun Facts About Crystal
- I love to read and learn! (Learner is my top CliftonStrength. 😉📚)
- We have a sweet, loveable Goldendoodle named Clifford.
- I love public speaking (and always have)!
- I am slowly gaining depth perception through vision therapy to correct strabismus (my brain does not always use both eyes together).
- We love to camp and be outside.
- We love to travel, especially in our travel trailer.
- We have visited 48 states plus two countries (Canada and Australia).
- I have lived in three different states and seven cities.
My mission is to help women implement the 7 Pillars of Purposeful Impact so they can pursue their dreams and have an impact in their homes and beyond.
Pursue your dreams today!
Know who you are and live in alignment with your values and strengths.
Clarify your vision and pursue your dreams and feel more fulfilled.
Influence your family and watch your ripples of impact expand beyond your home.
Certifications And Experiences
- Pursuing Associate Certified Coach credential from the International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Coach through Life Break Through Academy
- Speaker since 2013
- Small business owner since 2012
- Home educator since 2009
- Master of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive)